1. Are you guys approved by the state of Wisconsin?
Yes! Our course has been approved by the Wisconsin Department of Transportation. See for yourself.
2. Is there a deadline I have to complete the course?
If your license is suspended, you need to complete it within 2-6 months. If your license is not suspended, you need to complete it within 1 year.
3. Am I eligible to take the 2-hour Failure to Yield Course?
If you have been convicted of a Failure to Yield violation, you will receive a notice from the state of Wisconsin that instructs you to complete a Failure to Yield/Right-of-Way course. Since our course is licensed by the state, you can take it to fulfill the requirements.
4. Is there a certificate of completion?
Yes. Upon completion of our Failure to Yield Course, we will immediately provide you with a free downloadable certificate of completion. However, this is for your own records because we automatically notify the DMV of your completion.
5. What do I do after I pass the class?
Once you’ve complete the Failure To Yield Right of Way course, we will automatically send the WISDOT DMV an electronic copy of your certificate of completion and notify you by email. You’ll also have access to log back into to our website to obtain a copy for your records at your convenience, as proof that you’ve completed the course just in case you need it at a later time.
6. How long does it take for the course completion status to update with the state?
It takes approximately 24-48 hours for the state of Wisconsin to update their records from the time that your completion status is submitted electronically.
7. What happens if someone commits a Failure to Yield violation and doesn’t attend the course?
If you don’t attend the course and get another violation, the courts will see that you did not attend the course and might take legal action against you as a result.
8. My license was suspended for a Failure to Yield violation that resulted in bodily harm, great bodily harm or death. How do I get my license reinstated?
Wait out the suspension, then take the Failure to Yield course prior to getting reinstated. Depending on your record, they might be able to reinstate it online. Otherwise, go to the DMV yourself.
9. Is there any way to expedite the process of getting my license reinstated if I was suspended for a Failure to Yield violation?
Unfortunately not. If your license has been suspended, you have to serve the full suspension. Completing the course early will not allow you to get your license reinstated earlier. However, you still need to complete the course before your license is reinstated.
10. What is the price of the course?
The price is $28.99.
11. How do I sign up?
Click here to get started now!
12. What is the website?
Click here to visit our website for the Wisconsin Failure to Yield Course.