Student Affidavit Help – Find a FREE Notary at the Library
Do you need to send us a notarized 2Cool Traffic School Student Affidavit?
It’s easy to print out the document and get it notarized, even if you don’t have a printer at home! If you need to have your Ohio Student Affidavit notarized, your local public library can help you print AND notarize the document to save you time.
How to Send the Traffic School Student Affidavit
- STEP 1: Print out the affidavit.
You can print it from home, the library, or somewhere else. Some stores such as FedEx or Office Depot offer printing services. If you can’t print it out right now, you can come back to the website and print it later.
- STEP 2: Fill out the document and get it notarized. (See the map below.)
Make sure you put in all of your information, then have a notary sign and stamp the form. You can get the completed document notarized at many local libraries and banks for FREE.
Make sure you send us the “Student Affidavit” — We cannot accept the one you get from the BMV (the 24 hour affidavit).
- STEP 3: Send it back to us!
- Take a picture of the completed document or scan it with a scanner
- Upload it to your account by logging in and clicking the “Upload my Affidavit” button. Or, you can send it to us by email:
Take a look at the libraries below that offer FREE notary services. If a library near you isn’t on the map, give your local library a call to see if they are able to help.
(Zoom in on the map to where you live and click on a library near you to get additional information.)