This is it! The ultimate Roadside Emergency Kit. This is the kit that ALL drivers should have — whether they’re new or experienced — so that if an emergency happens they are prepared for anything.
This kit is great for places that have cold weather, such as Ohio, but it can also be used in other places just as well! It has everything you need to either ride out the night if you are stranded, and the equipment necessary to get your car out of a snow berm, mud, or sand dune if you ever get stuck.
• Reflecting Triangle – Sets up in minutes. It can be seen even in bad weather conditions.
• Folding Snow Shovel – This Chrome Plated, 37″ three-piece shovel can be a lifesaver when trying to dig out of a snowstorm. The three pieces assemble in minutes and snaps together with push button locks. 12′
• Jumper Cables – These heavy-duty 6 gauge jumper cables provide enough current flow to jump start even in the coldest conditions.
• Revolving Sign Light – This 12V light has a magnetic base and plugs directly into your cigarette lighter. The light revolves and be seen from 1 mile away.
• Flat Tire Fixer – This tire inflator has a special formula that both inflates tires immediately and seals most punctures.
• Tow Rope – Tows up to 6500 lbs. Great for getting out of bad situations that require a tow.
• 54 Piece First Aid Kit – 25 – Adhesive Bandages of various sizes – 1 – Butterfly Closure Bandage 5 – Cotton Tip Applicators – 1 – First Aid Guide – 2 – Sterile Gauze Pads 1 – Burn Ointment – 1 – Antibacterial Ointment – 6 – Alcohol Prep Pads 6 – Antiseptic Towelettes – 2 – Non-Aspirin Tablets – 2 – Antacid Tablets 2 – Aspirin Tablets
• High Visibility Yellow Blanket – Can be used as a blanket for someone who has been injured that is in shock. It also makes a good ground cover for changing a tire.
• Safety Vest – Neon mesh vest with reflective stripes. Make yourself visible to other vehicles, day or night. One size fits all.
• Distress Banner – Completely waterproof. This 36″ x 15″ banner with the words, “Emergency Help” can be seen at long distances.
• Other Items – One each: Utility Knife – 14 in 1 Pocket Tool – Heavy Duty Work Gloves – 10 yds of Duct Tape – Ice Scraper with Glove – Flashlight w/ 2 D Alkaline Batteries – Body Warmer – Solar Blanket – Adult Poncho – 10″ Adjustable Wrench – 6 n 1 Screwdriver – Deluxe Sports Bag with Two End Pockets, One Front Pocket , Double Zipper Center Compartment and Shoulder Strap – Two each: 2 / 12 Hour Light Sticks – Pair of Hand Warmers