What’s Included In the Complete Driving Record:
- Driver license/ID card issuances, exams passed & driver education
- ALL guilty dispositions and adjudication withheld dispositions for traffic violations that appear on the record
- Crash entries when a citation was issued as a result of the accident
- All open suspensions, revocations, cancellations, disqualifications of the driving privilege
- Suspensions, revocations, cancellations, and disqualifications cleared within 7 years of the date the record is run
- D6 suspensions (failing to pay a traffic ticket/failure to attend traffic school after electing, etc) once cleared, remain on the record 1 year from the reinstatement date and are then converted to a correspondence entry for 2 more years.
- Correspondence entry indicating when the driver elected traffic school and wasn’t eligible, or made the election and did not complete it