Pay Florida Ticket Online
Paying Your Florida Traffic Ticket
Depending on your traffic citation, you just may qualify to pay for it online, by phone, by mail or in person. Always check your traffic ticket or contact your Florida Traffic Court that will be handling your case just to be sure.
Paying Your Florida Traffic Ticket online
You can conveniently pay your Florida traffic ticket online. Make sure you you ELECT to take your defensive driving course at the same time or you will lose the opportunity to dismiss your points.
You have 30 days to pay your Florida traffic ticket and make your election. Then you have 60 days to complete your defensive driving course.
Paying for your Florida Ticket (More Details)
Paying Your Ticket means:
- You are pleading guilty or no contest
- You will pay the fine
- You will accumulate points on your driving record (which could eventually mean your license can be revoked or even suspended)
- You will also incur increases in your automobile insurance rates
- You may be eligible for a Basic Driver Improvement Course (BDI) that will allow you to dismiss your ticket’s points and prevent your automobile insurance rates from increasing
Fighting Your Ticket Means:
- You are pleading not guilty
- You will have a hearing where you can fight the ticket
- You will need to hire a defense attorney to represent you during your court case
- You may lose the case withe the possibility of plea bargain or may result in lessor charges than originally stated
- You may be charged not guilty and will not incur any penalties (with exception to attorney’s fees/court fees)
- You may be able to appeal a guilty verdict
More Information on how to Fight your Traffic Ticket:
4 hr BDI – Basic Driver Improvement Course
Did you know that you can dismiss your ticket’s points by taking our fun online defensive driving course? Don’t delay.