OHIO DRIVING TEST
All new drivers are required to know road rules and basic maneuverability skills in order to pass their Ohio driving test.
Here’s what you’ll be expected to know:
- Basic maneuvers in parking lots and driving ranges
- Staying in lanes
- Lane changes
About to take your driving test?
Make sure you know what you’ll be graded on.
Did you know? These things will lead to an immediate failure of your Ohio driving test:
- Being involved in traffic crash
- Performing dangerous actions
- Traffic violations such as running a red light or stop sign
- Not yielding to traffic
- Speeding, etc., or refusing to follow instructions.
FOR ADULTS ONLY
If youare 18+ and fail your road/maneuverability test, the state of Ohio requires you to complete an Abbreviated Adult Driver Training Course and behind-the-wheel practice before you can retake the road test.
You can choose to complete 24 hours of behind-the-wheel practice with a licensed driver, or 4 hours with a licensed driving instructor at a BMV approved driving school.
Ohio Abbreviated Adult Driver Course
- LOW COST & Super Easy to Use
- INSTANT validation so you can start sooner
- FREE CERTIFICATES mailed daily with tracking info
- 100% NARRATED with videos & fun activities
- FREE RE-TAKES if you fail the class
- EXPEDITED certificate shipping options available
- START & STOP anytime to fit your schedule
Refresh your memory on basic road rules and techniques using our fun and easy Ohio 4-Hour Abbreviated Adult Training Course. Our animated guide, Sam, will lead you through all 6 chapters. You will learn about driving strategies for different environments, driver fitness and more! Indeed, there is a final exam with three (3) attempts to pass. After signup and validation, you can begin immediately. Upon completion, your certificate will be mailed to you. We offer several shipping options so that your certificate arrives before your next driver’s test.