Government Shutdown Special!
With the ending of the government shutdown there is no longer a need for our program. But rest assured if in the future we are needed again we will be there for our patriots.
Furloughed Government Worker? Take Traffic School for FREE.
The government shutdown has affected nearly 800,000 workers and their families. During this very difficult time, Too Cool Traffic School has decided to offer ALL of our courses for FREE! We wanted to express our gratitude to those who are still working hard for our country without pay at this time. There’s no better way to say “Thanks!” than to offer our Federal friends and their families access to our top-rated online courses at NO COST. Continue reading to find out more about what you need and how the process works.
We care about you…
If you and your family are affected by the government shutdown, then Too Cool Traffic School is here to partner with you! We are aware that around 800,000 workers in the United States are not getting paid at this time. We also realize that these employees have families that may need our online classes to continue their driving education requirements. This is why we would like to partner with our patriotic families who continue to work in our favor despite the government shutdown. Let us help you for once. Too Cool Traffic School is waiving the FULL COST of each of our courses to say “Thank You!” See all of our courses available for FREE below.
Furloughed Federal Worker Special Pricing:
- Florida Basic Driver Improvement Course – FREE!
For Hillsborough county traffic citations or anyone in Florida who receives a letter from the State of Florida telling them to take this course.
- Florida Drug and Alcohol Course – FREE! One of the requirements to get a learner’s permit or driver’s license in Florida.
- Florida Learner’s Permit PRACTICE Exam – FREE! Unlimited practice test questions to help you prepare for the learner’s permit exam. (Unfortunately, the learner’s permit exam is not available for free through this promotion.)
- Florida Driver’s Handbook Course – FREE! Narrated course covering the Florida Driver’s Handbook to use as a study tool as you prepare for the Florida learner’s permit test.
- Ohio Abbreviated Adult Training Course – FREE! 1st time drivers in Ohio, 18+ years old that failed the road test
- Wisconsin Failure to Yield Course – FREE! For drivers who received a Failure to Yield traffic citation in Wisconsin.
- Tennessee Defensive Driving Course – FREE! For drivers who received a traffic citation in Tennessee who are given the option to attend traffic school by their county courthouse.
How does it work?
It’s simple! Just email our support team using the email address below with two things:
- A picture of your paystub as proof of your lack of wage as a federal employee
- The name of the courses that you need
After receiving both things, we will hook you up with a discount code so that you can get your course(s) for FREE! If you need help with anything during this process, please feel free to give us a call at 844-602-1555 or email us at:
Why choose us? WE STAND OUT!
Besides getting all of our courses for free of charge, there are many perks that come with our courses:
- We are proud to be state-approved in the states of Ohio, Florida, Tennessee, and Wisconsin. Click on each state to see for yourself!
- Fully narrated – no reading required!
- Start and stop anytime you’d like to fit your schedule – pick up right where you left off
- Mobile friendly – compatible with smartphones, tablets, laptops
- 24/7 access to the course – study whenever you want
- Completely online – take the course from the comfort of your own home
- Includes fun activities and videos to keep you engaged
- Awesome customer service – we want you to succeed!
- Automatic submission to the state
- Fast and expedited shipping available for Ohio students*
*Expedited shipping is available for purchase.