Florida Basic Driver Improvement (BDI) Course
- Hillsborough County Citations only
- Honest Pricing. No hidden fees.
- Only 4-Hr (Minimum State Requirement)
- DHSMV/DMV Approved
- Take it wherever, whenever
- No stress quizzes or final test
- Course reviews to help you pass
- Free certificate download
WHAT I NEED TO DO WHEN I GET A HILLSBOROUGH TICKET
Here is everything you need to know about handling your ticket in order to dismiss your points:
If you received a citation in Hillsborough County we can definitely help you. Here are all of the steps in order.
- You have 30 days to pay for your citation and you can pay for it all online. Click this link to do so: https://www3.myfloridacounty.com/ttpay
- When you pay for it online or anywhere, you need to elect to attend traffic school; otherwise, you will NOT be able to dismiss your points.
- You will have 60 days from the date you paid your ticket to finish the course (4 hr online Basic Driver Improvement Course).
- Our course will dismiss any points off of your Florida driver's license.
- Register and pay for our 4-hr BDI course here and you can immediately begin.
- Our course is also 100% narrated and includes a virtual guide who will walk you through the course so you can sit back and listen. It's available 24/7, so take it when it works for your schedule!
- Complete the course and pass the final exam. We have end of chapter reviews to help you prepare, but it's mostly common sense.
- As soon as you finish the course and pass the final, you’ll be able to download or print your certificate of completion from your course dashboard.
- Submit your completion certificate online to the Hillsborough County Clerk's website.
- Our certificate is always FREE and instantly downloadable.
- As soon as you finish the course and pass the final, you’ll be able to print your certificate of completion on the COURSE DASHBOARD page with the certificate number being State Issued.
- Now, to wrap it up, just upload your completion certificate online to the Hillsborough County Clerk's website.
It can take between 24-72 hours for the traffic school completion to update with the Florida Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV). Before presenting a certificate of completion to your county, check your completion status.