Fast & Easy
Download your driving record instantly.
State Approved Provider
A trusted resource.
Need a Driving Record for an Employee?
We also have you covered!
Flat Fee Pricing
We don't believe in hidden fees!
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is this how I get my driving abstract?
Yes! After you make your purchase and enter your driver's license number, you will be able to download your Florida driving abstract (ie. Florida driving record).
2. How long will I have access to it?
To protect your privacy, your record will only be available on our website for 24 hours. After you make the purchase, make sure you download and save it to your computer or USB drive.
3. What if something is wrong with my record?
Some violations no longer appear on your record after a certain amount of time. But, if you're sure that something is wrong with your record, you should contact the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles (FLHSMV). The information on your record comes directly from the state servers.
4. Is this a certified driving record?
No -- a certified record can be acquired by visiting your local DMV or completing a form and mailing it to the FLHSMV. More Info
5. I need help finding my driver's license number so I can download my florida driving record.
No problem! We've got you covered with some easy, step-by-step instructions.
6. Do you offer any discounts for businesses who need to buy records in bulk?
Yes! Give us a call, we'll be happy to get you set up with a business account.
7. I recently moved. I need this so I can get a license in a new state. Will this be acceptable?
Unless you were told that you need a certified version, then this should be just fine. The driving record comes directly from the State of Florida and has their official logo on it.
Need More Information?
Feel free to give us a call or check out more of our frequently asked questions.