Difficulty Receiving Certificate of Completion
Concerns, Issues and Questions about the Certificate of Completion
If you have finished the course and can’t download your certificate (FL, TN, WI students) or you have been waiting for your certificate to arrive in the mail for several days (OH students) take a look at the information below to troubleshoot the issue. If you still experience difficulty, reach out to us and we’ll be happy to help!
I finished all of the chapters and the test at the end of the course, but I can’t download my certificate.
Downloadable certificates are only available in FL, WI, and TN. Certificates for the State of Ohio are mailed.
Make sure that you have “officially” passed the course.
- If your course progress dashboard shows that each of the chapters are “passed” but you have not reached the minimum time requirement for the course, you are not done. You will need to click “Review Chapter” and continue going through the material.
- If you have spent the minimum amount of time that is required for the course, but have not finished all of the chapters, you are not done.
- You will know that you have passed and completed the course if you see a green notification that says that you have completed your course.
Has my certificate already been mailed?
This only applies to Ohio students.
- When you log in, you will see a date, time and tracking number that shows you that your certificate has been mailed. You can click on the tracking number to check the status of the delivery.
- “Click to View Certificate” will not allow you to download your certificate. It will show you general information about the certificate process.
My certificate has been lost or has an error on it. I need a new one!
- “Click to Request New Certificate” will open a form that you must fill out and send to us by email at email@example.com if you need us to resend your certificate. There is a $5 new certificate fee. You can pay the fee here.
- If you need to make a correction on the certificate, contact us by email, phone or chat to make sure we know. Make sure the change is listed on the form. When you have paid the fee and submitted the form, we will process everything and send out your new certificate. A new tracking number will appear on your account once it has been mailed.
- If you have lost your certificate, you can log back into your student account dashboard and download your certificate again (no charge).
- If you need to make a correction on the certificate, contact us by email, phone or chat. You will need to pay a $5 new certificate fee. We can take the payment over the phone or you can pay the fee here.
Contact 2Cool Traffic School
Available Monday-Friday during business hours.
If you are having trouble setting a password, finding you account, or accessing your account after failing too many personal validation questions, the live chat support specialist can assist you.